WELCOME TO WHERE YOU'LL SPEND THE BEST DAYS OF YOUR LIFE
Unwind on a patio or explore the waterfront. Shop, eat and drink local. Because you’ll be one.
Walk to the gym, pool or beach. Bike to the market or dairy. Do as much or as little as you like because this is crafted, carefree living.
- Steps to the beach, lake, river and Main St
- Walk to patios, bistros, shops and services
- Across the street from Forbert Pool and Fitness Centre
- Bike to the Farmers’ Market and Kawartha Dairy
- Stay connected to the GTA, just 90 min away
With beautifully crafted bungalow towns with all maintenance taken care of, you’ll be free to lock and leave for the day, a weekend or head south for the winter. This isn’t the next chapter of your life, it’s the best chapter.
A micro-grid community in Pickering – Canada’s first – features a localized electrical grid that saves homeowners money by augmenting their power supply and also providing backup power if there’s an outage.
One form of multi-generational housing gaining popularity is the custom-built ground-level home within a home…